Comprehensive Automotive Research
Morgan & Company, Inc. is committed to supporting client business planning initiatives through value-added technical research and analysis. We are dedicated to a research approach that results in actionable market information and recommendations.
- Each project begins with a clear understanding of the client's needs.
- All research is conducted on a proprietary and confidential basis.
- The result is a report that includes an overview, observations, recommendations, and optimal future strategies based on the completed research.
Approximately 80% of projects are automotive-industry-related. The others are conducted for a wide range of markets, including consumer products, healthcare, telecommunications, as well as service organizations such as law firms, corporate security/investigators, executive protection firms, and advertising agencies.
Typical Projects Include:
- Market Studies—Component Analysis
- Acquisition & Joint Venture Analysis
- Manufacturing Processes & Trends
- Materials Usage & Trends
- Patent & Trademark Research
- Competitive Intelligence/Organizational Profiles
- Value-Added Option Rates and Forecasts—Automotive
- Advertising & Promotional Strategies
- Primary Market Research