Morgan & Company, Inc. Company Profile
Mark Morgan Cornelius established Morgan & Company, Inc. in August of 1992 in order to address the needs of vehicle manufacturers, automotive suppliers, analysts, and journalists.
Morgan & Company, Inc. and Mark M. Cornelius provide a unique and insightful perspective to the automotive industry.
In addition to the company's core services, Mark's opinions and customized analysis are regularly utilized by a wide variety of business and trade publications.
Morgan & Company, Inc.’s Core Services Include
- Automotive Sales Analysis
- North American Vehicle Production Forecast
- Future Automotive Product Plans Report
- Customized Automotive Research/Solutions
Morgan & Company, Inc.'s mission is to continually provide reliable automotive information, accurate forecasts, actionable research, and recommendations that will improve the strategic position of client organizations.
- In-depth knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Ability to respond quickly to customer requests.
- An extensive network of contacts within vehicle manufacturing organizations and their suppliers.
- Able to provide information and insight to customers in a form that can be acted on effectively and accurately.
- Unique perspective.
- Objectivity & Accuracy—Comprehensive statistics and reporting and Accurate and reliable forecast services
Every effort has been made to maintain a flat architecture, making this website easy to navigate, fast to load, free of advertising, and useful. An alternate domain name that will bring you to this site is: www.AutoInfo-Online.com
Images, text, data, charts, and logos provided for downloading are to be used exclusively by customers of Morgan & Company, Inc. or for press purposes. These objects may not be copied or exploited in any manner. Objects are not for commercial use or distribution.